The Path of Human Development and Motivation Programs informs us of the tips that must be followed when preparing “PowerPoint” slides through the following lines, Reliable Counter referred to in one article:
1. Use the punctuation method, not paragraphs, and do not exaggerate the number of lines or the number of words in one line, and it is preferable that the slide be 6 * 6 or 8 * 8, meaning 6 lines per line, 6 words or 8 lines, each of which is eight words at most.
2. Check that the words are spelled correctly.
The “PowerPoint” program has become one of the programs most used in preparing presentations, and an effective means of communication with the audience if it is used well. Excellence and proof of its presence and ability, however, this program may be considered a double-edged sword, as there are many errors that the presenter falls into, which have an adverse effect on the attendees.
3. Do not use a large number of slides, it is usual to divide a minute or two to each slide, and depending on the duration of the presentation, the number of slides is determined, and stick to arranging the slides during the presentation, and do not forget to number the presentation slides at the bottom of the slide with an indication of the total number of slides “1 / 30, 2/30, and so on. ”
4. Don’t use too many effects on one slide, use pictures and graphics; Because one image “a diagram, graph, etc.” can give five minutes of explanation and description, so a good and one is worth all the time spent preparing it, but be careful to fill the slide with more pictures than necessary.
5. Use a clear background on which the words can be read easily, and white backgrounds are preferred.
6. Do not overdo it with visual effects, fonts and colors; This makes reading and understanding a slide difficult and distracting from the audience.
7. Use the fonts and colors that match the background used, such as: black on a white background, or yellow on a blue background.
8. Use the same colors all over the slides, and only change the color of the words you want to emphasize.
9. Do not use capital letters throughout the English text.
10. Use the “font size 24-36” that can be read easily.