The ideal candidate is a seasoned chef with a strong pastry background. Will be responsible to run an efficient kitchen by consistently looking to improve the menu, producing quality food, and working closely with restaurant managers in the overall food and beverage operations of the organization.
1. Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
2. Having an eye for detail and creativity to look at things differently will be a key to developing the Food and Beverage Experience.
1. Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
2. Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
3. With at least 3 Year Hospitality Management or equivalent Culinary university degree
With a minimum of (3) three years experience in a similar capacity / function in an international five or four star hotel / F&B group of company with strong background in HACCP procedures and application.
Interested applicants may share their CV’s to my email address: with a subject line : Executive Chef – Catering and Events.